Saturday, August 29, 2009

Summer 2009!

I just finished my first week back at school and thought it would be good to write about my summer. I had a very fun and busy summer. Lets start at the beginning...

May was a busy family month. I spent the first 2 weeks at my aunt Debbie's house while family was in town for various events. The first of the events was my brother and his wife graduated from the University of Utah with bachelors in Exercise and Sports Science.

(Me, Marianne, Chris, Mom, Makayla, Laura)

Since there was a lot of family in town we decided to throw a baby shower for my sister-in-law, Marianne.



(Makayla decided she wanted to help Mar open her
presents.)










(They are so excited to be parents!)






The next day was Mother's Day and my little sister Kaeli's 21st birthday. We had a big family BBQ. It was so fun. It was the first time in many years that my mom has had all her kids with her on Mother's Day.

A month or so before this BBQ I had found a new dessert that my family has fallen in love with. It has now become the favorite and is requested every time I go to my aunt's house. It is Layered Strawberry Cheesecake Bowl. It is so yummy!


Also that same day my cousin Annaka was blessed. My grandma made her dress. It was gorgeous!


1 comment:

  1. That was one serious update Lish. Your quilt looks freaking awesome! It is fun to see pictures from the past few months, it seems like it has been longer than it actually has.

    ReplyDelete